Over the past 20 years we have been standing by every child and family providing free services of substantial support in critical areas such as Welfare, Protection and Medical Care.
Today, more than ever before, these services are needed for children.
For this reason today, in view of the great difficulties that Greece is experiencing, “The Smile of the Child” with all its remaining forces will continue standing by the children and families in our country.
Our goal is that no child is left without medicine, food… and everything it needs!
The “Smile of the Child” is placing at children’s and families’ disposal:
Nationwide, Every Day and 24/7:
- The National Helpline for Children SOS 1056 staffed with Social Workers and Psychologists
- The European Hotline for Missing Children 116 000 and the Search and Rescue Team of Missing Children “Thanassis Makris”, Amber Alert Hellas
- 12 Support Centers for Families with welfare problems staffed with Social Workers
- Team of specialized Psychologists for the support of children and families in crisis.
- 14 Homes for Children victims of abuse and neglect staffed with Social Workers, Psycologists, Teachers
- Mobile Medical Units of intensive care for newborns and children staffed with specialized Rescuers
- Team of specialized Social Workers and Psychologists for handling medical issues of children
- 3 Mobile Units of Preventive Medicine for Children staffed with Social Workers, nursery staff and doctors volunteers
Visit our website here
Contact us here
Connect with us: